IT Project+ Certification
Comptia IT Project + Certification
- An IT Project Manager will listen to your needs and technical requirements and negotiate agreement across departments culminating in a project plan including resource requirements, budget estimates, schedules and change management structures.
- Once the plan is authorized by key stakeholders, the PM will execute the plan using the agreed to resources and budget. During execution of your project a good PM will keep stakeholders well informed with frequent communication utilizing web sites, e-mail and face to face meetings.
- Our PM will complete the project is on time and within budget and provide a completed project report enabling improvement feedback to management regarding strategic planning for future projects.
PM’s provide consultation during feasibility and initialization phases and planning, execution/change control/monitoring to track and communicate progress until the project is completed.
- Capability 1
- Using technical skills attained via other certifications, our PM can help in assessment and feasibility pre-project documentation and requirements gathering within the business units.
- Capability 2
- Expertise in current Project Management Software and tools allows our PM to assemble a project plan document to present to key stakeholders for approval and funding.
- Capability 3
- We can execute the plan in a Functional, Matrix or Project organizational structure and use current “Earned Value Management” techniques/tools to provide appropriate and responsive feedback to management. Also integrated into the Execution phase will be a strict Change Management Plan which will provide controls to maintain budget throughout the plan or accommodate and adjust for approved increases.
- Capability 4
- Our PM will be easy to work with and be responsive to your needs and request. The ability to see your point of view and make suggestions and gain consensus will allow your project to go as smoothly as possible to it’s final result, Success!
Share this post...